[IGFmaglist] Workshop Proposal Webinars; 10 Things for Proposers - TRANSLATION IN HINDI

Bhatia, Virat virat.bhatia at intl.att.com
Mon Mar 9 10:27:55 EDT 2015

Susan,
Please find attached the Hindi translation regarding the workshops for IGF 2015 and the 10 key issues.
Generally, a  large number of Indians speak, read and write English fluently, but since we are looking at different languages, here is the Hindi version for the working group along with links which lead to the IGF website.
Copying secretariat for information and action.
Trust this is helpful.
Regards,
Virat Bhatia