[IGFmaglist] Inter-sessional activities / Call for MAG volunteers for BPFs
bommelaer at isoc.org
Mon Mar 9 12:57:40 EDT 2015
Following our last MAG call, and the discussion we had today with leaders of Dynamic Coalitions, this is to give you a quick update on IGF inter-sessional activities. As you know, there are 4 complementary tracks under development:
1. Thematic dialogue on "Bringing the next billion on-line": sign-up to the mailing list<http://www.intgovforum.org/mailman/listinfo/intersessional_2015_intgovforum.org> to discuss further details.
2. Dynamic Coalitions: following today's call with leaders of DCs, future discussions including at the next MAG meeting in May should focus on integrating them better in the IGF main stream.
3. Online repository of resources: will be progressively enriched as the IGF works towards future outputs.
4. Best Practices Forums: MAG members are invited to sign-up to the various mailing lists<http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/>, and to volunteer to guide the discussions and work with the Lead Experts/Secretariat on the following themes:
* Mitigating Spam (volunteer: Markus Kummer)
* Establishing CSIRTs (volunteer: Markus Kummer)
* Strengthening Multistakeholder mechanisms (volunteer: Avri Doria)
Online resources on the 2014 Best Practices Forums are available here<http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/best-practice-forums>. If you are interested in volunteering for any of the 2015 themes but have questions, you can contact the Secretariat. I am also at your disposal.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Igfmaglist