[IGFmaglist] Inter-sessional activities / Call for MAG volunteers for BPFs

Constance Bommelaer bommelaer at isoc.org
Mon Mar 9 12:57:40 EDT 2015

Dear all,

Following our last MAG call, and the discussion we had today with leaders of Dynamic Coalitions, this is to give you a quick update on IGF inter-sessional activities. As you know, there are 4 complementary tracks under development:

2.     Dynamic Coalitions: following today's call with leaders of DCs, future discussions including at the next MAG meeting in May should focus on integrating them better in the IGF main stream.

3.     Online repository of resources: will be progressively enriched as the IGF works towards future outputs.

  *   IXPs
  *   Iv6
  *   Gender
  *   Mitigating Spam (volunteer: Markus Kummer)
  *   Establishing CSIRTs (volunteer: Markus Kummer)
  *   Strengthening Multistakeholder mechanisms (volunteer: Avri Doria)

Online resources on the 2014 Best Practices Forums are available here<http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/best-practice-forums>. If you are interested in volunteering for any of the 2015 themes but have questions, you can contact the Secretariat. I am also at your disposal.

Best regards,

Constance