[IGFmaglist] Update - IGF 2015 Best Practices Forums

Constance Bommelaer bommelaer at isoc.org
Wed Mar 25 09:10:32 EDT 2015

Dear all,

This is to give you a quick update on the status of the IGF 2015 Best Practices Forums<http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/best-practice-forums>. We have now identified expert/MAG leaders for each of the 6 themes below:

If you wish to team-up with any of the individuals above, please let the Secretariat know. The next step, especially for the new themes, will be to enroll subject matter experts on the dedicated mailing lists where the core of the work will take place (sign-up here<http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/best-practice-forums>).

For the convenience of the group, I am reattaching the framework document that was used as a basis for last year's BPFs, acknowledging that each group adapts the methodology in a flexible way to the needs of the specific topics.

Upcoming coordination call:

Some groups have already kick-started the work while others are still in formation. To share insights on how to organize the work going forward, the Secretariat will set-up a call including the different expert leaders and any interested stakeholder.

Thank you and best regards,

Constance Bommelaer

Senior Director, Global Internet Policy

The Internet Society