[IGFmaglist] Clarification on our rules for submissions.

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Thu Mar 26 05:36:31 EDT 2015

hi

Re:

>     No more than 3 proposals from any individual or institution will
> be accepted for consideration.

Was asked if this differentiated between co-organizers and  contacts.

Do we mean

A. an organization can only be the primary or secondary contact in 3
proposals at most?
B. an organization can only be listed as a co-organizer in question 9 in
3 proposals at most?

I answered that I believe B was the correct interpretation, but figured
I should do a sanity check.

And while thinking about this, wondered, no matter what the
interpretation, by what process does the secretariat figure out how to
handle those that go over 3.

thanks

avri

---