[IGFmaglist] Reminder - Virtual MAG Meeting V

karklinsj at gmail.com karklinsj at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 07:48:25 EST 2015

Dear MAG members,

I would suggest the following agenda for the fifth virtual MAG meeting (expected 1 hour):

Introduction by the Chair (3 min)

Progress report on IGF self-assesment (7)

Modalities of the intersessional work (25 min)

Outreach activities (15 min)

Update by the Secretariat (webinars, conference call with DC coordinators, website, recruitment of consultants for the BP stream, host country agreement) (10 min)

AoB

If you have any comments, pls let me know.

Also I invite MAG members to manifest their interest in coordinating the launch of the BP work on IXPs, countering abuse against women online, IPv6.

Thank you very much

JK

Sent from Surface