[IGFmaglist] Ana Neves: Reminder - Virtual MAG Meeting V

Segun Olugbile solugbile at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 03:54:09 EST 2015

Dear Chairman,

Kindly be informed of my absence from the 5th MAG meeting. I have important
national assignment about the same time. I wish you all successful
deliberations. I hope connect with the Secretariat to get updated later.

Best Regards.

Segun H. Olugbile

--

*Managing Partner/CEO *
Continental Project Affairs Associates (CPAA)

Coordinator, Cybersecurity-Nigeria (www.cybersecuritynigeria.org.ng)
Founding Member, Nigeria IGF Multi Stakeholders Advisory Group (
www.nigf.org.ng)
Member, UN Multi-stakeholders Advisory Group on Internet Governance (
www.intgovforum.org)
President, Global Network for Cybersolution Ltd/Gte (Cybercrime
countermeasure NGO)
Vice Chair, Nigerian Child Online Protection (www.ncc.gov.ng)
Member, African ICT Alliance (www.aficta.org)

*CPAA Corporate Office | 7 Moses Majekodunmi Crescent, Utako District,
Abuja-FCT | Tel: 234 803 701 7537, 818 180 6044 | Website: www.cpaa.com.ng
<http://www.cpaa.com.ng> *