[IGFmaglist] Diversity represented in the chair's report for 2014

Jac sm Kee jac at apcwomen.org
Wed Mar 4 05:06:06 EST 2015

Thanks much for this Virat.

We also did the Gender Report Card last year - would be good to have
the findings from that included formally in the report. The Gender DC
is able to help analyse that, as per previous years, if that is helpful.

Jac sm Kee
Manager, Women's Rights Programme
Association for Progressive Communications
www.apc.org | www.takebackthetech.net | erotics.apc.org
Jitsi: jacsmk | Skype: jacsmk | Twitter: @jhybe