[IGFmaglist] Draft mail to Regional and National IGF's

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 4 06:38:43 EST 2015

Chengetai, excellent.

I propose one change. I ask that you refer to the national and regional IGF Initiatives -- so add the word initiatives.

I had resisted calling the IGF the 'global' IGF, as in fact, its formal name is IGF.  I know that some have started using this modifier, and I am not refusing, but querying if that is a good idea or needed?  If we add the word "initiatives", then we can just use the formal and correct name of the IGF, which is just Internet Governance Forum (IGF).

Marilyn

Sent from my iPad