[IGFmaglist] Draft mail to Regional and National IGF's

Segun Olugbile solugbile at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 07:17:12 EST 2015

Dear Chengetai and Everyone,

Though I did not attend the last MAG meeting due to some important national
assignments one of which was interagency meeting on Nigeria Internet
Governance forum 2015 preparatory process. The issue on aligning with NIGF
2015 the global IGF 2015 agenda came up and was discussed extensively.

I'm glad the last MAG meeting endorsed a process for connecting with
national and regional IGF initiatives. Already, NIGF is working on putting
up a workshop proposal for IGF 2015 and to further its mainstream agenda in
line with IGF 2015 theme.

It will be a perfect idea if official invitations from IGF Secretariat can
be sent directly to the chairman/persons detailing their specific roles and
expectations towards IGF 2015.

Fortunately, being a member of MAG, I will not hesitate facilitating this
process from my region (which I'm currently doing) provided it does not
conflict with the MAG terms of reference in which I will require more
clarifications.

Best Regards.

Segun Olugbile

*Managing Partner/CEO *
Continental Project Affairs Associates (CPAA)
site: www.cpaa.com.ng
______________________________

Coordinator, Cybersecurity-Nigeria (www.cybersecuritynigeria.org.ng)
Founding Member, Nigeria IGF Multi Stakeholders Advisory Group (
www.nigf.org.ng)
Member, UN Multi-stakeholders Advisory Group on Internet Governance (
www.intgovforum.org)
President, Global Network for Cybersolution Ltd/Gte (Cybercrime
countermeasure NGO)
Vice Chair, Nigerian Child Online Protection (www.ncc.gov.ng)
Member, African ICT Alliance (www.aficta.org)

*CPAA Corporate Office | 7 Moses Majekodunmi Crescent, Utako District,
Abuja-FCT | Tel: 234 803 701 7537, 818 180 6044 | Website: www.cpaa.com.ng
<http://www.cpaa.com.ng> *