[IGFmaglist] Draft mail to Regional and National IGF's

Bhatia, Virat virat.bhatia at intl.att.com
Wed Mar 4 07:46:10 EST 2015

Chengetai,
Excellent first draft.  Touches upon all the big asks from yesterday's call.  Agree with Constance, in that, specific language inviting action from national and regional IGFs, will make it "actionable" and give definition to "participate more closely in the preparation process".
Here is some recommended language (subject to additional comments) based on Marilyn and Constance's email (for placement towards the end):
We look forward to continuing and strengthening the collaboration that exists between national / regional IGFs and the IGF. You are invited to:

1.      Contribute specific suggestions relating to ideas on the basic pillars that will help operationalize and advance intersessional work during 2015.

2.      Specifically contribute to the main theme for intersessional work:  "Policy Menus for Connecting the Next Billion".

3.      Distribute this message widely amongst multistakeholder participants involved with your national / regional IGF.

Best regards,
Virat