[IGFmaglist] Draft mail to Regional and National IGF's

Makane Faye fmakane at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 08:46:28 EST 2015

Dear Chengetai, Marilyn and Constance,

Thank you for the the text and proposed amendments. I suggest that we add
that National/Regional IGF initiatives take into account the IGF themes and
sub-themes.  In fact in Africa, the annual programme of the African IGF
conference (AfIGF) is always based on the theme and sub-themes of the IGF.
We usually discuss them and come up with recommendations in relation with
the African context. In addition, we usually add 2 other sub-themes.

Best regards,

-----
Makane Faye (Mr.)
Chief, Knowledge Services Section (KSS) ---
United Nations Economic Commission for Africa (ECA) ---
P.O. Box 3001 Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Room FF1
Tel: +251 11 5443563; Ext. 33563
Fax: +251 11 5514416 / +251 11 54411458