[IGFmaglist] Draft mail to Regional and National IGF's - taking an invitational approach

Makane Faye fmakane at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 11:17:37 EST 2015

Dear Marilyn,

I agree with you, however we should ask them to reflect on the theme and
sub-themes *whenever possible*. I do not think there is any harm in asking
them if they can do it. If they cannot take them into account, there is no
problem.

Best regards,

-----
Makane Faye (Mr.)
Chief, Knowledge Services Section (KSS) ---
Public Information and Knowledge Management Division (PIKMD) ---
United Nations Economic Commission for Africa (ECA) ---
P.O. Box 3001 Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Room FF1
Tel: +251 11 5443563; Ext. 33563
Fax: +251 11 5514416 / +251 11 54411458