[IGFmaglist] Request approval of workshop document

karklinsj at gmail.com karklinsj at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 22:36:12 EST 2015

Dear Susan, dear Com WG members

Thank you very much for your initiative and the 10 tip paper in so many languages.

I think it is mature text that an be disseminated widely.

The first occasion might be the webinar devoted to the topic. It can be published as a blog on different platforms and of course put on the IGF website.

If MAG members will not object within next 24 hours Secretariat will proceed as suggested.

Thanks again

JK

PS: Yesterday at the closing session of the UNESCO Internet conference I used the Com WG line to take papering my intervention. Thank you for good advice. JK

Sent from Surface