[IGFmaglist] 答复: Request approval of workshop document

GUO Liang guoliang at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 15:06:12 EST 2015

Hi Marilyn,

It’s great to see you at UNESCO conference. FYI. Please find attached below the newly released UNESCO outcome document.

http://www.unesco.org/new/en/communication-and-information/resources/news-and-in-focus-articles/all-news/news/a_multi_stakeholder_gathering_adopts_an_outcome_document_at_the_connecting_the_dots_conference/

All the best and have a nice weekend,

GUO Liang

Chinese Academy of Social Sciences

Ex-MAG member