[IGFmaglist] Workshop Proposal Webinars; 10 Things for Proposers - TRANSLATION IN HINDI

Susan Chalmers susan at chalmers.associates
Mon Mar 9 16:01:17 EDT 2015

This is beautiful, Virat! Thanks so much!

I'll follow up with our other translation volunteers shortly. I think it is
great that we're making the document available in so many languages, in
line with our general goals for greater diversity and inclusion at the IGF.

To the Secretariat - could we possibly post and circulate the document and
its translations by mid-week?

Warm regards,
Susan

Susan Chalmers