[IGFmaglist] Virtual MAG Meeting VI -18 March- Noon UTC

karklinsj at gmail.com karklinsj at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 12:13:04 EDT 2015

Dear MAG members,

I suggest two agenda items for the 18 March call:

Main sessions;

Inter-sessional work modalities.

About 30 min would be devoted to each of the issues. I would like to ask coordinators to (re)send the briefs for each topic by Tuesday.

If you have any comments or additional proposals, pls let me know.

Best regards

JK

Sent from Surface