[IGFmaglist] Please circulate: Call to Participate

Izumi Okutani izumi at nic.ad.jp
Mon Mar 16 15:06:26 EDT 2015

Yes, I suspect it would be too big to send them as attachements.
It would be helpful if the secretariat could help us  post them on the IGF website, and we can simply share the link.

I can add the link to the Japenese translation on the website of our local forum in Japan, in addition to e-mail circulation.

If others in the MAG can also identify relevant websites for translated languanges which can post the links and request them to be posted, I think it would be helpful in getting attention, in addition to circulation by e-mails.

Izumi.O