[IGFmaglist] Please circulate: Call to Participate

Makane Faye fmakane at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 14:25:34 EDT 2015

Dear Susan,
Dear Colleagues,

The documents have been posted at the African IGF website: http://afigf.org/
and circulated in the African IG discussion list.

Best regards,

-----
Makane Faye (Mr.)
Chief, Knowledge Services Section (KSS) ---
United Nations Economic Commission for Africa (ECA) ---
P.O. Box 3001 Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Room FF1
Tel: +251 11 5443563; Ext. 33563
Fax: +251 11 5514416 / +251 11 54411458