[IGFmaglist] Main sessions

Mark Carvell mark.carvell at culture.gov.uk
Wed Mar 18 09:26:34 EDT 2015

Janis

Fooling apart, 1 April not an ideal choice: there is a CWG IANA intensity
session that day.  I personally will be in Paris that day for a Council of
Europe bureau meeting so I'm notifying my apologies now - but will
endeavour to provide input beforehand online. Many thanks by the way
especially to Constance and Subi for their very helpful written
contributions for today's MAG call: much appreciated, helps focus on key
decisions.

Best regards

Mark

Mark Carvell