[IGFmaglist] Main sessions

karklinsj at gmail.com karklinsj at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 10:21:44 EDT 2015

Mark,

I am flexible and can propose to move the call to 31 March. But I would insist that we need to have one that week before the Easter break.

Apart from agreed topics (outreach and main sessions) we need to see if workshop proposal deadline need to be extended. 31 Match is defined deadline.

I will ask Chengetai to send out Doodle pool with suggested times.

Thank you

JK

Sent from Surface