[IGFmaglist] Clarification on our rules for submissions.

Chengetai Masango cmasango at unog.ch
Thu Mar 26 08:48:44 EDT 2015

Hi Avri,

From the Secretariats understanding the answers are as follows:

 The proposer of the workshop  is the individual or institution listed in the primary contact information field.
 An organization can only be the primary contact for up to  3 proposals.

There has been no limit set for the number of workshops an individual or institution can be a co-organiser for.

Best regards,

Chengetai