[IGFmaglist] Update - IGF 2015 Best Practices Forums

Chengetai Masango cmasango at unog.ch
Fri Mar 27 11:37:06 EDT 2015

Dear All,

Please find below a link to a doodle poll to find a time for the BPF coordination virtual meeting.

The poll will close on Monday, 30 May. I would be grateful if you could distribute the link to any interested party

http://doodle.com/myybyp5enu7rivq4 <http://doodle.com/myybyp5enu7rivq4>

Best regards,

Chengetai