[IGFmaglist] MAG Virtual Meeting VIII - Wednesday, 1 April - 09:00hrs UTC

Janis Karklins karklinsj at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 04:04:23 EDT 2015

Dear MAG members,

In preparing tomorrow's MAG meeting I would like to suggest the following
agenda and suggested discussion leaders:
1. Secretariat's update on preparations (results of the site's visit,
status of the HCA, website, recruitment of staff and consultants) -
Chengetai
2. Secretariat's update on workshop proposal submission - Chengetai
3. Modalities of workshop evaluation process, establishment of deadline -
Fiona, Susan
4. IGF outreach initiatives - WG on Communications, Dominique
5. Progress on IGF self-evaluation - Merilyn
6. Progress on inter-sessional activities (communication with other IGF
organizers; BP stream organization) - WG, Constance
7. AoB

If you have other proposals, pls let me know.
It is expected that the call would not exceed 1h15min.

Hope many of you will be able to join the call.

Thank you
JK