[IGFmaglist] Workshop evaluations

Chengetai Masango cmasango at unog.ch
Thu May 7 05:20:16 EDT 2015

Dear All,

Many thanks to all those MAG members who submitted their workshop evaluations. The form is now closed. We had a total of 32 which is one of the highest percentage we have had. There are some MAG members who registered and inputed some data but did not submit, if your name is not listed below please contact Carl at CGAHNBERG at unog.ch <mailto:CGAHNBERG at unog.ch> today (Thursday) and he may be able to correct it. The Secretariat will send out a summary/analysis of the gradings on the 11 May.

Aida Mahmutovic
Ana Neves
avri doria
Baher Esmat