[IGFmaglist] IGF liaison to NMI

Lynn St.Amour Lynn at Internet-Matters.org
Wed May 20 06:19:28 EDT 2015

Fellow MAG members,

for those not in the Open MAG consultation today, we just agreed to remove the temporary designation from our  "Temporary Liaison" to the NMI.

The purpose of this memo is that I would like to support Ginger's comments on this. Ginger suggested that the focus should be on what concretely the NMI is doing/can do to support the IGF?  Ginger, hope this is an accurate reflection of your very helpful comments.   I believe this would be a good point of intersection for both efforts and most importantly help ensure we as the MAG are focused on doing everything we can to strengthen the IGF.

Perhaps we can ask our liaison to engage with the NMI along these lines?  Pushing the point  a bit, I would love to see this request in writing to the NMI.

Best,
Lynn