[IGFmaglist] outcome of 2nd Virtual Meeting on ³Sustainable Development & Internet Economy² and updated Document

Hossam Elgamal hossam.el-gamal at gnsegroup.com
Sat Oct 3 09:40:38 EDT 2015

Dear Colleagues;

Please find here after the link to the latest version of the Main Session
³Sustainable Development & Internet Economy² concept note ver11, with
updated objectives, agenda, speakers suggestions and policy questions
suggestions.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz42kdfArcOwTVpLSXhnc09vUkU/view?usp=sharin

As we are in need to start sending invitations to the suggested speakers and
moderators and to insure their possible participations, we need your kind
feedback with any possible comments/suggestions for the
agenda/speakers/policy questions to be received by maximum Monday 4PM GMT
time. We will try to integrate any additional possible input into the
document and we shall send by Tuesday the final one for a final summary
discussion during the MAG call to be followed by inviting the speakers
according to priority and confirmations.

We appreciate very much the contribution received from many colleagues, to
name few: Marilyn, Virat, Juan, Subi, Baher, Christine, Garland McCoy Š and
all 22 subscribed to the working group list.

We yet look for this final step from all of you to have the best possible
preparation.

Thank you;
Hossam & Ankhi