[IGFmaglist] Fwd: Virtual MAG meeting XIV | Tuesday, October 6 | 16:00hrs GMT |

Juan Fernandez Gonzalez juan.fernandez at mincom.gob.cu
Tue Oct 6 12:21:57 EDT 2015

Dear Colleagues:

Two weeks ago Cisco changed the system requirements to access Webex.

Now, for instance, Windows XP is no longer supported.

In the Linux side (what I use) I could not connect with Ubuntu, although Cisco says it is supported. Debian (my favorite) is not supported.

So I am forced to use Windows to connect. Snif...Snif..

Best regards

Juan