[IGFmaglist] RES: A recommendations for future host country agreements

moedjiono moedjiono at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 23:54:45 EDT 2015

Hi,
I try to ask the Brazillian Embassy in Jakarta it will be free. Because it is only for 5 days only. May be it will depend on how to choose the visa type.
Best regards,
Moedjiono

Sent from my Samsung Galaxyrt smartphone.

Hi,

I understand, though I thought the visas on arrival was standard for UN
conferences.  I am probably wrong in that. In the future, I believe it
should be one of the criteria in selecting host countries.

I did not feel there was any help anywhere except the service of a visa
broker.  Fortunately there was still a little open room on my credit card.

So, all things being equal I might actually be able to get there thanks
to the warm support of mastercard.

avri

On 08-Oct-15 16:42, Benedicto Fonseca Filho wrote:
> Dear Avri,
>
> I am sorry to hear that. As I indicated during the last MAG call, we will be glad to assist anyone who might face unforeseen difficulties, taking into account our laws and regulations. Issuing a visa upon arrival is not possible (as in most countries), but we could certainly have tried to help...
>
> Best regards,
>
> Benedicto

---