[IGFmaglist] MS description: A Dialogue on Zero-Rating and Network Neutrality

Susan Chalmers susan at chalmers.associates
Tue Sep 1 04:54:11 EDT 2015

Dear colleagues,

Please find attached the description of the main session, *A Dialogue on
Zero-Rating and Network Neutrality*.

To date we have had one virtual meeting, and shall schedule another in the
coming weeks. You are welcome to join the open mailing list, here
<http://mail.intgovforum.org/mailman/listinfo/ms2015_zerorating_intgovforum.org>
.

We also invite you contribute policy questions to our running list, which
is available here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kiJ34r0WD1pvksjq4xmQ1aVjwOiEGl9QHI_-JINi404/edit?usp=sharing>.
Thank you kindly to those who have already contributed.

Unfortunately I am unable to attend the upcoming meeting. Due to my time
zone (UTC+12) I am only able to review the transcripts from the preceding
day. I will strive to participate as much as I can, and thanks in advance
to everyone for their collaboration and hard work.

Sincerely,
Susan

Susan Chalmers
susan at chalmers.associates