[IGFmaglist] Cybersecurity and digital Trust IGF Main Session update draft seeking comments and inputs

Segun Olugbile solugbile at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 08:16:21 EDT 2015

Dear Everyone,

This is to inform you I'll not be coming for the 3rd MAG in Paris. I'll
remotely participate most especially when the MAG dialogue on this main
session of IGF is being discussed.

Kindly update me on the latest information and where we are. Meanwhile,
I'll be physically involved in the IGF at Brasil.

Best Regards.

Segun Olugbile

*Managing Partner/CEO *
Continental Project Affairs Associates (CPAA)
site: www.cpaa.com.ng
______________________________

Coordinator, Cybersecurity-Nigeria (www.cybersecuritynigeria.org.ng)
Founding Member, Nigeria IGF Multi Stakeholders Advisory Group (
www.nigf.org.ng)
Member, UN Multi-stakeholders Advisory Group on Internet Governance (
www.intgovforum.org)
President, Global Network for Cybersolution Ltd/Gte (Cybercrime
countermeasure NGO)
Vice Chair, Nigerian Child Online Protection (www.ncc.gov.ng)
Member, African ICT Alliance (www.aficta.org)

*CPAA Corporate Office | 7 Moses Majekodunmi Crescent, Utako District,
Abuja-FCT | Tel: 234 803 701 7537, 818 180 6044 | Website: www.cpaa.com.ng
<http://www.cpaa.com.ng> *