[IGFmaglist] Updated Template Cybersecurity and Digital trust

Subi Chaturvedi subichaturvedi at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 22:56:10 EDT 2015

Dear all,

Please find the updated template on Cybersecurity and Digital Trust.

We intend to hold a call next week and details will soon be sent out.

There are a couple of asks ahead of the call:

1. Do please subscribe to the mailing list if you haven't already done so
2. The list is open to all MAG and Non MAG volunteers do please spread the
word
3. Do share with us your list of recommendations for speakers for the
initial roundtable
4. Also we intend narrowing down the policy questions to 5. All suggestions
are welcome on key questions or any other aspect of the session.
5. We'd like to have atleast one youth speaker on the panel as we believe
they are lead users and bring a valuable perspective on threats,
vulnerabilities and solutions for digital and cyber hygiene and capacity
building, so suggestions would be welcome on the threat.
6. All attempts will be made to strive for balance and diversity and keep
the session interactive with vibrant and sustained inroom and online
participation.

Thank you for your time and looking forward to working with all of you
towards the best ever IGF at 10 in Brazil.

Regards

Subi, Dominique, Segun and team Cyber+Trust Main
--

Subi Chaturvedi

M:+91-9999151433

Twitter:@subichaturvedi