[IGFmaglist] Minutes of Meeting for the first call in preparation for the Sustainable Dev & Internet Economy main session

Subi Chaturvedi subichaturvedi at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 11:07:04 EDT 2015

Thanks for the update Hossam. The draft looks fairly comprehensive.
Did try joining the breakout group over web ex.  Will however need to exit
to join my main session on cybersecurity. As it turns out multiple sign ins
aren't supported on the same device on Web Ex. Will send in my comments and
suggestions over email.

thanks

Subi

--