[IGFmaglist] Main session on NETmundial - new version of the description and request for contributions

Flávio Rech Wagner flavio at inf.ufrgs.br
Thu Sep 3 05:24:21 EDT 2015

Dear MAG members

Please find attached a new version of the description of the main
session on  NETmundial, which tries to capture the outcomes of the
lively discussion we had yesterday in the breakout session.

We ask especially those who were present at the breakout session to send
further comments on this new description, mainly addressing goals,
policy questions, and format.

We also ask all MAG members to suggest names of panelists, who could
bring concrete contributions to the discussion of the proposed policy
questions. It is expected that panelists can give very concrete
descriptions and assessments of current efforts from different players
of the IG ecosystem (organizations, processes, fora), at national,
regional, or international level, regarding (1) the application of IG
principles and (2) the handling of open, relevant governance issues, as
both identified in the NETmundial Statement.

Best regards

Flávio and Ana