[IGFmaglist] latest updated draft concept note for the Sustainable Dev & Internet Economy main session and doodle poll for final review

Hossam Elgamal hossam.el-gamal at gnsegroup.com
Wed Sep 16 11:28:16 EDT 2015

Dear Colleagues;

We are attaching the latest draft concept note ver8 for the Sustainable
Development and internet Economy main session. We are also attaching the
draft invitation letter for the speakers.

We encourage all MAG members and interested Non MAG experts to share input
and suggestions on the concept note document, and share also suggestions of
policy questions and speakers for the ³Sustainable Development & internet
Economy main session² by 21st of Sept end of day on the working group mail,
taking into consideration diversity and focusing on Sustainable Development.

We created a poll for our next call "Sustainable development & Internet
Economy 2nd Call" at Doodle. The link to the poll is:
http://doodle.com/poll/43qgrxdiucaxb4m5
the purpose is to review:
= Policy questions to choose 4-5
= Speakers to insure best confirmed choices and diversity.
= to update concept note draft with any final recommendation

Please also subscribe to the work group mail list for further debates:
List info page: