[IGFmaglist] Rescheduling of the 2nd call for the Sustainable Dev & Internet Economy main session and doodle poll for final review

Hossam Elgamal hossam.el-gamal at gnsegroup.com
Sun Sep 27 09:01:51 EDT 2015

Dear All;

As we received only few engagement to the Doodle poll, we are relaunching
the call for participation at more dates/times options so to enable more
participants to join the 2nd and final conference call related to the
Sustainable Development and Internet Economy main session.

The link to the poll is: http://doodle.com/poll/43qgrxdiucaxb4m5

the purpose is to review:
= Agenda
= Policy questions to choose 4-5
= Speakers to insure best confirmed choices and diversity.
= to update concept note draft with any final recommendation

We shall be providing you with an updated version of the Draft concept note
with suggested agenda of the session and more precise options of speakers
prior to the call. Please also share your ideas so to have best engagement.

Kind regards;
Hossam & Ankhi