[IGFmaglist] Update on the main session preparation

karklinsj at gmail.com karklinsj at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 09:17:33 EDT 2015

Dear main sessions’ coordinators,

40 days remain until the IGF meeting. It would be good to hear update on progress in preparations of the main sessions.

May I ask to send updates to the MAG list by the end of the week and by using the frame provided by the Secretariat prior the Paris meeting. This will be helpful also in comparing lists of invited speakers and ensuring that we have good variety and representativeness of speakers.

I also intend to call for the final MAG call in about 10 days.

Thank you

JK

Sent from Surface