[IGFmaglist] Cybersecurity and digital Trust IGF Main Session update draft seeking comments and inputs

Subi Chaturvedi subichaturvedi at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 05:41:18 EDT 2015

Many thanks Wout and Markus for your inputs.You're absolutely right both
BPFs feed in to this main. And your insights will be extremely helpful.
We'll especially be looking at Best Practices by CERTs for emergencies and
for Digital Capacity building/ Cyber Hygiene , Enhancing cooperation for
Cybersecurity initiatives between countries. And case studies which may be
helpful in problem definition, mapping the ecosystem or spaces for
resolution. Examples of what may have worked in the past for setting the
scene or a background paper on the state of play.

Do please let us know how you may wish to contribute and we welcome
suggestions for speakers. Also for your reference please find the updated
draft of the main session for facilitating a substantive intervention.

Regards

Subi
--

Subi Chaturvedi