[IGFmaglist] [Bp_counteringabuse] IGF Connecting the Next Billion - OC and MAG meeting next week

Jac sm kee jac at apcwomen.org
Wed Sep 2 06:43:41 EDT 2015

Hi everyone,

We updated the BPF on countering online violence here: http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/best-practice-forums/4-practices-to-countering-abuse-against-women-online.

Has links to relevant draft docs and plans. Shld be able to put a comment-able draft by tomorrow after some RT working time with Anri, Subi and anyone else from MAG who might be interested to join us.

Thanks!
jac

- Sent from mobile
www.apc.org | www.takebackthetech.net | www.genderit.org | erotics.apc.org