[IGFmaglist] Good-Bye

Subi Chaturvedi subichaturvedi at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 13:41:09 EDT 2015

Many congratulations  Elia.  And thank you for your support and leadership.
It has been great to have you around and with Janis in the lead the MAG has
taken on new roles ably supported by the Secretariat in this very special
year. Your insights have always been valuable and I hope you will continue
to engage with the IGF community and the ecosystem.

I wish you well for your new assignment.

Regards

Subi

On 4 Sep 2015 23:04, "Elia Armstrong" <armstronge at un.org> wrote:

> Dear Janis, members of the MAG and the IGF community,
>
> I heard that you had a productive MAG meeting at UNESCO over the last few
days.  ‎I am sorry I could not have been there with you.
>> As Wai Min mentioned, I will be moving to my next assignment next week.
>
> I would like to say "good-bye" and thank you for having welcomed me into
your vibrant community.  I know that DESA and IGF Secretariat colleagues
will continue their dedicated support to your important work.

> Wishing you the best IGF ever in Joao Pessoa and hope our paths will
cross again soon.

> Sincerely,
> Elia
>
> Elia Yi Armstrong (Ms) | Chief
> Development Management Branch, Division for Public Administration and
Development Management
(917) 367-2931 | www.un.org/desa