[IGFmaglist] Last call for Comms and Outreach doodle

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 21 10:57:44 EDT 2015

Dominique
I responded with a comment. Given that next week is the ITU Council WGs -- and the 29 all day and one half day is WSIS,  I wonder if you could offer an additional time slot -- either afternoon Sept 30 which could work for me, or 8 a.m or 9 a.m. Geneva time on Oct 1 or 2.
Otherwise, for any of us participating in the ITU Council WGs, particularly on WSIS, it unlikely that it is possible to be available.