[IGFmaglist] Cybersecurity and Digital Trust Main Session Call

Segun Olugbile solugbile at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 08:14:08 EDT 2015

Dear Subi,

Thanks for the update. I have already penciled down some speakers from my
side representing diversity of interest. I'll post their details using
guidelines you posted soon before COB today.

Best Regards.

Segun Olugbile

*Managing Partner/CEO *
Continental Project Affairs Associates (CPAA)
site: www.cpaa.com.ng
______________________________

Coordinator, Cybersecurity-Nigeria (www.cybersecuritynigeria.org.ng)
Founding Member, Nigeria IGF Multi Stakeholders Advisory Group (
www.nigf.org.ng)
Member, UN Multi-stakeholders Advisory Group on Internet Governance (
www.intgovforum.org)
President, Global Network for Cybersolution Ltd/Gte (Cybercrime
countermeasure NGO)
Vice Chair, Nigerian Child Online Protection (www.ncc.gov.ng)
Member, African ICT Alliance (www.aficta.org)

*CPAA Corporate Office | 72(b) Kwame Nkruma Cresent, Asokoro District
Abuja-FCT | Tel: 234 803 701 7537, 818 180 6044 | Website: www.cpaa.com.ng
<http://www.cpaa.com.ng/> *