[IGFmaglist] Cybersecurity and Digital Trust Main Session Call

Segun Olugbile solugbile at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 11:19:55 EDT 2015

Dear Subi,

All my apologies! I missed the virtual meeting due to an unscheduled vital
business meeting.

I hope you received my submission on the speakers. I have looked at the
main session concept note and the policy questions.

I have already submitted my input earlier, most specifically issues
bordering on the Transparency of Cybersecurity programs and policy
development which I captioned 'Open Cybersecurity Program''.

If there is any other contribution you need from me kindly let me know. Let
know if any of my recommended speakers is selected.

Best Regards.

Segun H. Olugbile

*Managing Partner/CEO *
Continental Project Affairs Associates (CPAA)
site: www.cpaa.com.ng
______________________________

Coordinator, Cybersecurity-Nigeria (www.cybersecuritynigeria.org.ng)
Founding Member, Nigeria IGF Multi Stakeholders Advisory Group (
www.nigf.org.ng)
Member, UN Multi-stakeholders Advisory Group on Internet Governance (
www.intgovforum.org)
President, Global Network for Cybersolution Ltd/Gte (Cybercrime
countermeasure NGO)
Vice Chair, Nigerian Child Online Protection (www.ncc.gov.ng)
Member, African ICT Alliance (www.aficta.org)

*CPAA Corporate Office | 72(b) Kwame Nkruma Cresent, Asokoro District
Abuja-FCT | Tel: 234 803 701 7537, 818 180 6044 | Website: www.cpaa.com.ng
<http://www.cpaa.com.ng/> *