[IGFmaglist] [Ms2015_susteconomy] 2nd Virtual Meeting on ³Sustainable Development & Internet Economy²

Segun Olugbile solugbile at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 15:11:45 EDT 2015

Dear Hossam & Ankhi,

My apology for AWOL! I have been engaged in a National assignment. I'm back
and available. Please let me know where I can provide assistance. I've
already studied the policy questions. Please note, I'm 1st timer to IGF
global event as MAG member. Do we have criteria for selecting rapporteurs
for the session?

I look forward to participating in the meeting tomorrow. Can we still
contribute on speakers/panelist as well?

Best Regards.

Segun H. Olugbile

*Managing Partner/CEO *
Continental Project Affairs Associates (CPAA)
site: www.cpaa.com.ng
______________________________

Coordinator, Cybersecurity-Nigeria (www.cybersecuritynigeria.org.ng)
Founding Member, Nigeria IGF Multi Stakeholders Advisory Group (
www.nigf.org.ng)
Member, UN Multi-stakeholders Advisory Group on Internet Governance (
www.intgovforum.org)
President, Global Network for Cybersolution Ltd/Gte (Cybercrime
countermeasure NGO)
Vice Chair, Nigerian Child Online Protection (www.ncc.gov.ng)
Member, African ICT Alliance (www.aficta.org)

*CPAA Corporate Office | 72(b) Kwame Nkruma Cresent, Asokoro District
Abuja-FCT | Tel: 234 803 701 7537, 818 180 6044 | Website: www.cpaa.com.ng
<http://www.cpaa.com.ng/> *