[IGFmaglist] [Ms2015_susteconomy] 2nd Virtual Meeting on ³Sustainable Development & Internet Economy²

Hossam Elgamal hossam.el-gamal at gnsegroup.com
Wed Sep 30 15:21:30 EDT 2015

Thank you Segun;

Certainly you can suggest speakers and tomorrow during the webex we will try
to  prioritise the speakers choices according to the required level of
participation, working group and geographical diversity. So that also in
case a speaker is not able to participate, we have options according to
priority.

A rappporteur need to be able to produce the required report for the
session, highlighting different participations, contributions and also
audience comments.

Thank you very much and looking forward to hearing you tomorrow.

Hossam & Ankhi