[IGFmaglist] Connecting the Next Billion - Phase II

Constance Bommelaer bommelaer at isoc.org
Sun May 1 09:43:48 EDT 2016

Dear Renata et all,

Many thanks for the input received on the draft framework document for "CNB - Phase II". I will be touching base with the MAG volunteers and circulating a revised draft shortly, for the consideration of the entire MAG.

Once the MAG has approved the framework document, I would suggest we continue using the mailing list we used for the first phase of the project in 2015, as it already gathers a significant number of stakeholders beyond the MAG. To join the mailing list, click here: http://mail.intgovforum.org/mailman/listinfo/intersessional_2015_intgovforum.org

I'm looking forward to seeing many of you at the IGF WSIS Forum session next Thursday (11:00 - 13:00, Room K2) in Geneva where the IGF Community Intersessional activities will be discussed.

Best regards,

Constance