[IGFmaglist] Next virtual meetings

Chengetai Masango cmasango at unog.ch
Tue May 10 11:20:09 EDT 2016

Dear All,

Please see below the suggested schedule of the next three virtual meetings. We have shifted the time around in an effort to make it fair for all.

We will send the Webex registration details for the next meeting out shortly.

Best regards,

Chengetai

2016 MAG Meeting/Virtual Meeting(s)(Proposed) Dates and Times

MAG Virtual Meeting IIWednesday 18 May, 22:00 UTC
MAG Virtual Meeting IIIWednesday 1 June, 6:00 UTC*Final meeting before close of WS call (6 June)
MAG Virtual Meeting IVWednesday 22 June, 14:00 UTC
2nd Open Consultations and MAG Meeting12-14 July, UNHQ New York, USA