[IGFmaglist] INVITATION TO JOIN WORKING GROUP ON WORKSHOP REVIEW AND EVALUATION PROCESS

Dr. Rasha Abdulla rasha at aucegypt.edu
Sat May 14 17:10:46 EDT 2016

Dear colleagues,

Please excuse the rather late official invitation to join the Working Group
on Workshop Review and Evaluation Process (WG-WREP). I know quite a few of
you have responded positively to emails sent first by Virat and then by
Flavio and Susan before, whose work and contribution have been invaluable,
but I would now like to ask you to please join the mailing list for us to
have a fruitful discussion and be able to come up with recommendation on
improving the process in time for the MAG to review them.

I apologize for not having been very active in this regards after my
initial pitching of the suggestion at our MAG meeting. Between long
flights, conferences, friends being detained, and the end of the academic
semester, things have been a bit more than crazy. I've read up on all the
emails and the previous work, and I'm currently trying to familiarize
myself with the discussions that took place last year before my joining the
MAG. Your input and feedback on the current process and the proposals along
the way would be invaluable.

You are therefore cordially invited to join the mailing list for the
WG-WREP by signing up on the mailing list for the Working Group, which was
kindly set up by the secretariat. The Working Group is chaired by Flavio
and myself, with the invaluable help of Susan. We hope you will join us in
this effort.

The sign up page for the mailing list is :

The email for the group is : igf2016_wrep at intgovforum.org.

Thank you and best regards.
Rasha

Rasha A. Abdulla, Ph.D.