[IGFmaglist] Possible WG - ACCESS

avri doria avri at acm.org
Mon May 16 19:18:42 EDT 2016

Hi,

On 16-May-16 18:21, Lynn St.Amour wrote:
> The Secretariat and I are preparing an update on the status of WGs, BPFs, etc.  and that should be out Tuesday.

While the recommendation for the Possible IGF WG on IGF Improvements
remains a drive doc, open to further text suggestions and comments,  in:

<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-6yIh4BL8iP8So3Pkutig2pM2uQHRXh8FIpaFv6Xa38/edit?usp=sharing>

I have also attached a word and pdf version of the current state of the
draft.

I have tried to include the points made during the last meeting, but am
not sure I caught them all.

Thanks
Avri

---