[IGFmaglist] BPF - IXPs

Lynn St.Amour Lynn at Internet-Matters.org
Mon May 16 22:54:11 EDT 2016

Dear colleagues,

the MAG has previously agreed that we would support a BPF on "Fostering  Enabling Environments To Establish Successful IXPs’, and we are looking for 1 or 2 MAG Coordinators to drive the work.

The IGF Secretariat is in the process of recruiting consultant/rapporteur to support this BPF (and for the other BPFs as well).   MAG members interested in volunteering can send email to Brian, who can also respond to any questions you might have.