[IGFmaglist] Draft v2 / IGF Connecting the Next Billion Phase II

Constance Bommelaer bommelaer at isoc.org
Wed May 18 14:46:57 EDT 2016

Dear all,

Following the last MAG call, we have updated the framework document of the "Connecting the Next Billion" IGF Community intersessional program.

The draft framework was adapted to take on board comments made by MAG members (the second attachment shows the modifications, using track-change). It was also tweaked in light of the outcome of the recent WSIS Forum and CSTD meeting which emphasized the importance of Access to the Internet for reaching the new Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).

Additional thoughts and suggestions would be welcome. I will unfortunately not be able to participate to today's MAG call but am looking forward to following-up with MAG volunteers: Julian Casabuenas, Wisdom Donkor, Alejandra Erramuspe, Segun Olugbile, Renata Aquino Ribeiro, Miguel Estrada.

Thank you and best regards,

Constance